Tillsonburg Soccer Club Programs
Adult Rec League
We are very excited to once again offer an Adult Recreational Soccer League. This year there are three (3) Divisions: A Division (18+) is intended for competitive or skilled players who still play at a high level; B Division (18+) is for players of varying ability and competitiveness; while C Division (35+) is for first time players, or players looking to play in a social, fun, and recreational setting with no contact.
Registration Rules and Procedures
- Registration fees increase March 1, 2018 as per club policy.
- A Division (18+)* is intended for competitive and/or skilled players.
- B Division (18+)* is for players of varying ability, competitiveness, and experience.
- C Division (30+)* is for players looking to play in a social, fun, and recreational setting.
- Priority guarantee of a spot in the league is determined by the date that both the registration form and payment are received by the Club Registrar. A player is only considered REGISTERED once they have submitted a completed form and has paid in full. If payment is provided by cheque then the date that payment is received by the Club Registrar will be considered the registration date.
- Team Captains may submit a roster to the League Convener. Teams must have a minimum of 12 players listed on the roster, or wait-listed players will be placed on teams after April 1, 2018 by the League Convener.
- The players that are listed on the team roster will be placed on the desired team ONLY if they:
A) indicate the team name on the registration form, and
B) register and pay prior to the league reaching the maximum registered.
- No player will be placed on a team until they are registered. Only registered players are allowed to play in any league game. Any team captain that allows a non-registered player to play for their team assumes full liability for any injuries caused or suffered by the non-registered player.
- Teams submitting a roster of 8-10 players must have a minimum of 3 female players listed; teams submitting a roster of 11-14 players must have a minimum of 4 female players listed.
- Any player who registers after the league has reached the maximum number of registered players will be placed on a wait list regardless of whether or not they are listed on a team roster.
- UNDERAGE PLAYERS* ("C" Division only): Players under the age of 30 may be rostered in "C" Division at the discretion of the league conveners to a maximum of 2 per team. "C" Division is intended for players of varying ability and who wish to play in a social, fun, and recreational setting. Players with exceptional ability may be moved to the "A" or "B" Divisions to maintain league parity.
- Carded Players MUST play in either "A" or "B" Divisions to maintain league parity.
* Women may play in the division of their choosing, regardless of age.
For the complete guide to Adult Rec Soccer, click here.
Tillsonburg Soccer Club
PO BOX 276
275 Quarterline Road
Tillsonburg,ON N4G 4H5
Telephone: (519) 688-3002
© 2018 Tillsonburg Soccer Club